skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Advice to Baruch College
If I were hired by Baruch College, I'd make a couple of suggestions for improvement. The biggest issue that students seem to have is with the elevators during Baruch's "rush hours". I think that elevators need to open up on both sides at the same time so that students can enter while other students are getting off because some people get on and press the buttons so that the doors won't open. Escalators need to be fixed and running efficiently at all times as well, which would help with the elevator traffic. The library gets very crowded there need to be more study rooms available to students. I would also reduce the number of students in one class so that everyone gets the same amount of attention, or extra help that they may require. I also feel like there need to be more school-wide events and not so much club related because everyone doesn't find out about them. News isn't related very effectively in Baruch, which is why many students lose out on opportunities.
No comments:
Post a Comment